top of page
Call (404) 577-3595
- Auto & Truck Collisions- Motor vehicle collisions can cause immediate and extreme suffering to motorists, passengers and pedestrians. Not only do injury victims have to deal with the pain associated with their physical injuries, they are often burdened with medical bills and lost wages. Attorney Hanyard fights to obtain the maximum compensation for each of her clients.
- Premises Liability- Property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe for those who are legally on the property. Many people have suffered injury due to dangerous conditions on the property of homeowners, retail and grocery stores and office buildings. If you or a family member have suffered injuries due to dangerous conditions on the property of a homeowner, retail or grocery store or an office building, call Attorney Nicol Hanyard.
- Daycare Injuries- Children suffer injuries each day due to the negligent supervision of daycare providers. Often the injuries suffered by children are preventable injuries which occur when a caregiver fails to properly supervise a child. In many instances, it’s a matter of under staffing or improper staffing in daycare facilities. Failure to supervise a child can be dangerous and can result in injuries ranging from broken bones to disfigurement, blindness, brain injury or paralysis.
- Swimming pool accidents - Swimming pool accidents often occur due to lack of supervision, faulty equipment, slippery surfaces, or general failure to take safety precautions. Owners of private pools and amusement parks can be held liable for drowning deaths and for injuries suffered due to their negligence.
- Slip and falls - Many people suffer serious injuries due to negligent maintenance or general construction defects at retail or grocery stores or inside of office buildings. Missing handrails, wet or slippery floors and spills, uneven sidewalks or objects left in the walkway can all result in severe injury. Many victims of slip and fall occurrences suffer broken bones, debilitating back injuries and severe sprains.
- Retail and grocery store accidents- Victims of retail and grocery store accidents often suffer injuries when shelves collapse or when products or items fall from shelves.
- Animal attack and chase - Serious injury, including nerve damage, scarring, open wounds and death can result from animal attacks. The most common type of animal attack is a dog attack or dog chase. Property owners can be held liable when a person is attacked by a dog or injured while being chased by an animal.
- Negligent security - Negligent security claims usually arise when business patrons are physically or sexually assaulted in or around buildings or parking lots. Most often these occurrences happen at bars, inside parking garages, apartment complexes and hotels. Negligent security claims usually arise due to a failure on the part of the property owner to provide adequate lighting, proper security, or to properly monitor the premises.
- Nursing Home neglect- Nursing Home neglect claims arise for various reasons, including unexplained injury or death, malnutrition, falls, sexual assault, pressure sores, medication errors, poor infection control, and dehydration. If you suspect that your loved one has suffered injury in a nursing home, take action as quickly as possible.
- Burn Injuries- Burn Injuries can occur due to auto fires, chemical burns, defective products, building fires, flammable liquids, inoperable smoke detectors or flammable clothing. Burn injuries often require long term medical care, long term recuperation periods and rehabilitation. If you are the victim of a severe burn injury due to another person’s negligence, do not hesitate to call our office.
- Wrongful Death- These unfortunate claims arise when a death occurs as a result of the negligence or carelessness of another. Wrongful death claims often include, but are not limited to, death resulting from an automobile collision, dangerous or defective products, accidental fires and dangerous premises. The loss of a loved one is a devastating and life changing event. When a family suffers the loss of a loved one, it is often hard for family members to deal with the technicalities and difficulties of a wrongful death claim. When these circumstances arise, legal representation is necessary. At Hanyard Law Office, our goal is to insure that we provide effective and compassionate legal representation.
bottom of page